Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Growing Up Too Fast

I can't believe my little boy is almost 15 months.  Where has the time gone?  Here are just a few photos of my little love, from the past couple months.    

There's nothing like a sleeping baby.

Saturday morning fun!

Saturday morning fun also entails eating Kleenex.

My Little Farmer

Always has a smile on his face

Hmmm...can you guess what he is looking at?  Hint: TV!

Doesn't he look like daddy in this picture?

Teaching him early the proper form of mowing the lawn

Sweet Boy


He's not Irish, but I'd still kiss him!  (btw, I was just on a walk in the WIND...which would explain my look - don't judge)

Look at those thighs!  I want to eat them! 

3 comments:

  1. Lauren, these are so cute. I love reading your blog - it will be nice for him to be able to look back on his life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzanne! Thats kind of the reason I started this blog, but then I decided to add recipes and all that jazz...maybe he can cook for his future girlfriend using some of my recipes!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet...what a perfect baby boy! I love your "Spring" banner! Where did you get it??? You always have the best seasonal decor!

    ReplyDelete