Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Little "Licht" In My Life

Insider Info:
For those of you who don't get the awesome corny title of my blog, "A Little Licht In My Life", my last name is Licht, pronounced Light. Ahhhhhh....now it all makes sense, doesn't it?!


A little bit about my blog, and me:
I am a stay-at-home mom to a wonderful baby boy, Jacob.  He just turned one, in December.  I know, I can't believe it!  I promised myself that when Jacob turned a year, I would create a blog to showcase the "Licht" of my life - which is Jacob.  Don't get my wrong, there are two "Lichts" of my life...Jacob, and my amazing husband, Brian.  BUT...doesn't the baby always trump all?  J/K sweetheart (if he is even reading this)! 
I got to thinking, while my child will always be my first and foremost priority...I have so many other things that I enjoy in life.  I love home design, floral creations, party planning, cooking, baking, eating, drinking, traveling, shopping, sports, exercise...why don't I write about all the "Lichts" in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment